Sunday, December 22, 2013

Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.

scale
scale

Download whole gallery
spare room
spare room

Download whole gallery
home decor
home decor

Download whole gallery
Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.
Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.

Download whole gallery
DIY:: Turn Salvaged Door into Mirror (tutorial)
DIY:: Turn Salvaged Door into Mirror (tutorial)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment